We are open to serve you.
Covid-19 raises concerns around the world and Klondike Chevrolet Buick GMC is monitoring information from Health Canada and Yukon Health Services (YHS) to stay up to date with the latest status of this pandemic. While YHS continues to deem the Yukon as low risk, Klondike Chevrolet Buick GMC has implemented many processes to ensure our customers and staff can receive and perform our services in a safe and healthy environment. Please see these new procedures on our COVID-19 tab.
At Klondike Chevrolet Buick GMC, our mission is to help you find the vehicle of your dreams and service and maintain the one you already have. Whether you’re looking for a new or used car, auto financing or auto service, we are here for you!
We will continue to fulfill our mission during these challenging times.
Pictures, Video Visuals
- Video walk-around of the vehicles are available on our website.
- Pictures of the vehicle you are looking at can be texted immediately.
- Conversations with our sales staff by phone, text, through email or video conferencing if preferred.
- Test drives will be available to you at your home, work or requested place of convenience. Simply call or book your test drive online & we will contact you right away!
- Don’t come in! Apply online and get approved! We will bring the paperwork to you.
- All vehicles brought in for service will have their steering wheel, gear selector and door handle wiped down for both your safety and that of our staff.
- Shuttle service has been scaled down to one person/shuttle.
- Based on availability we can pick up and drop off your vehicle for your service needs.
Maintaining Dealership Cleanliness
- Klondike Chevrolet Buick GMC has always made dealership cleanliness an important priority however we have increased the frequency of sanitizing frequent touch points such as door handles, switches, counters and payment processing terminals.
- All staff have been asked to be diligent in cleaning their surroundings and to increase hand-washing techniques and frequency.
Friendly Greeting & Social Spacing
- Social spacing is in effect and we are reminding all staff to maintain 2 meters of space between individuals when they communicate with each other and our valued guests.
- We’re still the friendly service providers you have grown accustomed to, however, we will be adopting the Health & Safety Advisory "no hand-shake" policy until further advised from Yukon Health Services.
Travel Concerns & Further Development
- Employees who have travelled outside of Canada, have had family members who have done so, or have been in proximity to anyone suspected or confirmed of having the virus, are not to return to work and are to self-isolate for 14 days.
- Customers with upcoming appointments scheduled with us who may be experiencing flu-like symptoms, have recently travelled outside of Canada, or have been in contact with someone who may have the virus, we ask you to reschedule your service appointment to a later date.
The health, safety and well-being of our employees and our customers is Klondike Chevrolet Buick GMC’s top priority and we are following the lead and advice of provincial health authorities at this important time.
These measures are being taken out of an abundance of caution to keep our communities safe.
As further developments take place, we will continue to review and monitor our practices to ensure the safety of our clients, our staff and our communities.
Preventative tips during your visit:
- Carry personal hand sanitizers or disinfectant wipes. Hand Sanitizer is also available throughout our dealership
- Wash your hands in our sanitized restrooms with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands Please stay home & reschedule if you are sick
- When coughing or sneezing:
- Cover your mouth and nose with your arm or tissues to reduce the spread of germs
- Immediately dispose of any tissues you have used into the garbage as soon as possible and wash your hands afterwards